Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mommy Love



"Mommy, I will never forget you."

"Mommy, I love you with my WHOLE heart!"

"Here you go Majesty. Girls are called 'Majesty.'"

"I have a present for you Mommy. Iiiiiit's PAPER!"
"Mommy, you are so pretty. You look like an elbow."
"Mommy, you're the queen. That means Daddy is the king, and I'm the princess."
"Thank you so much for cuddling, Mommy. You are such a nice girl!"

"Mommy, we made you a card. But Daddy told me not to tell you about it, ok? So I just came to check on you."

"I love you, I love you, I love you! I sure do love you Mommy!"

"Mommy, you're my special girl."

"Mommy you smell HEALTHY!!"

I'm wearing pajama pants, I changed into a tank top, and Levi said "Did you dress up for ME?"

"Mommy, can I see your hair? Its kind of beautiful."




No comments:

Post a Comment